Eight characteristics of lens hood
Introduction to the eight characteristics of the lens hood
1. The etching design and development of new products are flexible, and the cost is low. It can realize half-etching of the metal surface, increase the company's LOGO, product digital number and production batch number, and realize branding and precise production.
2. The etching process can ensure the extremely high precision of the lens shading ring, the highest accuracy can reach +/-0.01mm, and the processing quality is stable, the batch is clear, and the quality control system is strict. It can meet the precise assembly requirements of different components and improve the quality and accuracy of the overall product.
3. Low mold opening cost, etching film can be drawn within two hours, any shape of mold can be changed, reducing design and development cost.
4. Any lens shading ring products with complex shapes can also be mass-produced with quality and quantity. The unit price of etching will not be affected, and miniaturization and diversification can also be dealt with. Provide opportunities for customized services for different customers at home and abroad. Instead of just making large quantities of products. We have a special sample production engineering group, which can realize the fast delivery of small batch products, while the quality can be guaranteed.
5. Various precision products produced by the chemical etching process have no burrs, pressure points, no deformation of the products, and no change in material properties.
6. All thick and thin metal etching materials can be processed in the same way to meet the production requirements of different precisions. Customers can choose the thickness of the etching material that suits them according to their actual needs.
7. The chemical etching process can produce products with precision that traditional stamping or sheet metal processes cannot achieve. Stamping and laser can not complete the processing of fine and ultra-thin materials, and etching is easier to deal with, especially for ultra-thin metals.
8. Almost all metals can be etched, and there are no restrictions on various pattern designs. For particularly fine patterns, the etching process can also provide a good solution. Different metal materials require different chemical formulas. For example: rare metals: molybdenum, beryllium copper, copper alloy, spring steel, 65 manganese steel, etc., can also be etched