Production requirements for shading ring characteristics
1. Low mold opening cost, etching film can be drawn within two hours, mold change of any shape, reduce design and development cost;
2. New product etching design development changes are flexible, low cost, can realize half etching of metal surface, increase company LOGO, product digital number and production batch number, realize branding and precise production.
Three. The etching process can ensure the extremely high precision of the lens visor, the highest precision can reach +/-0.01mm, and the processing quality is stable, the batch is clear, and the quality control system is strict. It can meet the precise assembly requirements of different components and improve the quality and accuracy of the overall product.
Fourth, any lens hood products with complex shapes can also be mass-produced with quality and quantity, and the unit price of etching is not affected, and miniaturization and diversification can also be dealt with. Provide opportunities for customized services for different customers at home and abroad. Instead of just making large quantities of products. We have a special sample production engineering group, which can realize the fast delivery of small batch products, while the quality can be guaranteed.
5. Various precision products produced by the chemical etching process have no burrs, pressure points, no deformation of the products, and no change in material properties.
6. All thick and thin metal etching materials can be processed in the same way to meet the production requirements of different precisions. Customers can choose the thickness of the etching material that suits them according to their actual needs.
Seven. Almost all metals can be etched, and there are no restrictions on various pattern designs. For particularly fine patterns, the etching process can also provide a good solution. Different metal materials require different chemical formulas. For example: rare metals: molybdenum, beryllium copper, copper alloys, spring steel, 65 manganese steel, etc., can also be etched.
8. The chemical etching process can produce products with precision that the traditional stamping or sheet metal process cannot achieve. Stamping and laser cannot complete the processing of fine, ultra-thin materials, and etching is easier to deal with, especially for ultra-thin metals.